Welcome to our Easter Week details for 2018. We will be based again in CAMPBELL COLLEGE following our successful Easter Weeks there in the past 4 years.
The Easter programmes are available for any child whose age falls within the age range listed below. Children who have attended one of our courses in previous Easters and summers will obviously be familiar with how their chosen programme operates. The parents of children who wish to attend for the first time should refer to other areas of our web site for more information.
VENUE : CAMPBELL COLLEGE, Belmont Road, Belfast
DATES : Monday 26 March – Friday 30 March (5 days)
TIMES : 9.30 am – 4.00 pm
- PROGRAMME 1 : SPORT – for boys and girls aged 7-14
- PROGRAMME 2 : SPORT/ ART & CRAFTS/ DRAMA – for boys and girls aged 7-14
- PROGRAMME 3 : SUPERKIDS – for boys and girls aged 5-6
- PROGRAMME 4 : SUPER 4S – for boys and girls aged 4
FEE : Our Easter attendance policy over the past few years has proved to be very popular with parents and will be repeated this Easter. Children may attend on a daily basis, if preferred, although a minimum of ANY three days’ attendance during the week will be required for Programmes 1-4. Hopefully, this arrangement will accommodate parents who may wish to avail of a long weekend at Easter, and bears in mind that schools have different holiday dates at Easter. Requesting attendance of 3 days from a total of 5 available is not unreasonable, unfortunately we cannot accept children for fewer than 3 days at Easter.
The fee for each child will be …
- £24 per day for Programmes 1 & 2
- £26 per day for Programme 3 & 4
(Minimum attendance = 3 days for Programmes 1-4)
There will be an opportunity for parents to leave children off for early supervision at Campbell from 8.30 – 9.30 each day. Information about the drop-off location will be included in the confirmation e.mail or letter. The fee for early supervision is £4.00 per child per day.
1. Book online using the Make a Booking link below. There is not a discount for Easter courses but the system as set up reminds you anyway! Please phone Paul Acheson on 07767 271144 if you have any difficulty with booking.
2. If you prefer to pay by cheque, contact Paul Acheson for an Easter letter and booking form.
All bookings must include the FULL AMOUNT due. Your booking will be confirmed by email if you include an email address, otherwise I will post a confirmation letter – both communications will contain further information. If I am unable to accept your booking for any reason, I will notify you immediately by telephone, and within 48 hours by letter or email, and your fee will be refunded. Once the booking has been accepted, however, no refunds will be made if you decide to cancel the course, nor can the fee be transferred to a summer course.